The radiology department at Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital offers a variety of diagnostic radiological services. Being a small rural hospital allows us to provide our patients with individualized treatment and exceptional care.
Our radiology department offers various procedures that are performed in the shortest possible time using the least amount of radiation necessary.
- Diagnostic radiology (tests)
- Trauma and routine adult and pediatric radiographic exams
- Nuclear medicine
- Digital mammography
- CT scans
- Bone densitometry testing
- Assisting during surgery with the aid of a C-arm
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy
To schedule a radiology appointment, please call Central Scheduling at (904) 259-3151 ext. 3326.