MRI Technologist – $2500.00 sign-on Bonus
Baker County Medical Services, Inc., is currently recruiting for an experienced MRI Technologist to work at Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital. Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (with some flexibility). We offer a very generous benefits package with very affordable insurance coverage and up to 6% matching 403(b) retirement package (per plan requirements).
As an MRI Technologist, you will obtain diagnostic MRI images by displaying sound knowledge and proficiency in the safe usage of MRI equipment and accessories. You will be required to professionally interact with Radiologists, other physicians and staff members, while providing excellent patient care through Magnetic Resonance Imaging acquisition.
PRIMARY WORKING HOURS 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- You will perform MRI exams as per protocol on a variety of different body parts in an efficient manner.
- You will complete pre-exam screenings, greet patients and complete history forms, stock rooms with required supplies and check labs when necessary.
- You will verify and follow doctors’ orders, complete exams and ensure images are sent through our PAC system to the Radiologist, start/remove IVs when necessary, and safely administer contrast media with power injector.
- You will transport patients to and from other departments within the Baker County Medical Services Campus and communicate effectively with customers – physicians, co-workers, patients and their families.
What Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an approved Radiography program is required.
- RT and MR certification from ARRT is preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as Radiology Tech and 2 years of MRI experience is highly preferred.
- CPR/BLS certification required.
- Job Category: Dopson Family Medical Center and Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital
- Department: Radiology
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary Range: $34.00 - $40.00
- Job Posting Date: 09/21/2023