Medical Technologist MT (PRN)
Medical Technologist MT
- Perform accurate and timely laboratory testing by analyzing proficiency testing samples according to instructions and complete within the allowable time frame.
- Complete all required records/documentation pertaining to patient results.
- Perform stat procedures within established turnaround time targets.
- Demonstrate the ability to use good judgment and independent thinking with interpretation of patient results.
- Review pending logs and result logs; resolve any outstanding workload and/or clearly communicate any issues or concerns with oncoming relief shift.
- Perform quality control procedures per protocol and handle all problem and/or critical laboratory specimens/test results
- A 2 Year Associate Degree is required
- A 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology is preferred
- A State of Florida Technologist License is required
- Must have 1 year of experience as a Medical Technologist
- Technologist Licensing in one or more clinical specialty areas:
We are seeking a PRN (variable hour) Medical Tech to assist in covering various shifts. Starting pay $35.00 per hour (Based on credentials and experience). Shift Differential available for evening, and weekend shifts.
- Job Category: Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital
- Department: Lab
- Job Type: Full-Time, PRN
- Salary Range: Open
- Job Posting Date: 04/18/2023