Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital in Macclenny, FL is seeking a Full-Time Maintenance Technicians
- Knowledge of general maintenance, plumbing repair, replacing broken pipes/water lines etc.
- Must be able to operate, adjust and assist in maintaining Heating, A/C, emergency generator and refrigeration as needed.
- Performs routine maintenance of oxygen concentrator as scheduled/needed.
- Performs water temperature tests as requested/scheduled.
- Tests fire alarm systems as scheduled/needed.
- Use of electrical tools and equipment (Including voltmeter, drills, saws, etc.)
- Maintains and replaces electrical outlets and light bulbs. Installs and checks batteries of smoke alarms.
- Painting, Wallpapering, reconstruction projects to the interior/exterior of Complex.
- Various jobs throughout facility, some requiring heavy lifting.
- Occasional courier trips to Jacksonville in Facility vehicle. Must have a good driving record.
- This position requires on call rotation.
- Must pass Level 2 AHCA Background Screening
We offer an excellent benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and (matching)403B plan. Contact Stacey Conner, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org 904-259-3151. ext.2210 or Fax 904-653-4649
See our website and apply online at
- Job Category: Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital
- Department: Maintenance
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary Range: Open
- Job Posting Date: 08/22/2022