Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital is now hiring for an Experienced Full-Time Housekeeping/Laundry Supervisor. The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate, supervise and manage both the Housekeeping and Laundry Departments of our 25 bed Hospital, 68 bed LTC skilled nursing/post-acute facility, Out-Patient and Rural Health Clinics. Our goal is for the right candidate to ensure that a sanitary, attractive Facility is maintained along with providing quality laundry services, leadership and promote teamwork, along with being a “working Supervisor”. This position will require the knowledge of effectively developing departmental staffing, revenue and/or expense budgets and having direct responsibility for adhering to those goals. This includes responding to changes in the business which may affect the ability to achieve the budget goals.
Schedules work assignments and ensures the schedule is adjusted and posted in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral
- Previous Management Experience
- Prefer Hospital/LTC Management experience (w/knowledge of State & Federal Regs.)
- Must pass Level 2 AHCA Background Screening
Apply online or contact Stacey Conner, Human Resources Director at email@example.com
- Job Category: Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital
- Department: Housekeeping
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Job Posting Date: 03/05/2019